ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, EXCHANGE OR REFUND
- EXCEPT FOR PRODUCTS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECTS AS SET FORTH BELOW, PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. FLOOR MODELS ARE SOLD “AS-IS” AND NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Returns & Refunds: Manufacturing Defects Only
- BODYFRIEND only honors returns for products with manufacturing defects. YOU must notify BODYFRIEND within thirty (30) days of receipt of a product of any defect in the original manufacture of the product (Massage Chairs).
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and will incur a 20% restocking fee.
BODYFRIEND only honors returns for products with manufacturing defects. YOU must notify BODYFRIEND within seven (7) days of receipt of a product of any defect in the original manufacture of the GELD MASK.
NO returns or refunds of any kind will be accepted without an original receipt.
- All returned products must be one hundred percent (100%) complete, contain ALL original boxes and packaging materials, and contain all manuals, warranty and registration cards, and other accessories and documentation provided. BODYFRIEND strongly recommends that YOU fully ensure YOUR return shipment has ALL required parts, materials, and documentation. Products must be returned in undamaged and sellable condition. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
- Returned products are subject to inspection by BODYFRIEND staff. Refund eligibility is determined once YOUR return is received and inspected.
- After an inspection of the returned product, BODYFRIEND shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the product is eligible for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please allow seven (7) to fourteen (14) business days after inspection by BODYFRIEND for its determination. Returns that do not meet this Policy will not qualify for a refund, and may be returned to YOU or destroyed upon request.
- Refunds will be in the same form as that of the original payment and issued only to the individual(s) listed in the invoice, except for cash. If YOUR original payment was a cash payment and YOUR refund exceeds Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250), a refund check will be issued by BODYFRIEND within ten (10) business days and will be mailed to YOU.
- YOU must notify BODYFRIEND if you desire an exchange, replacement or repair, rather than a credit. BODYFRIEND then will contact you to arrange for the desired remedy.
- To the extent YOU are entitled to store credit, credit will be given for the price of the product and applicable sales tax only. Credit is not issued for shipping charges.
- BODYFRIEND’s packing procedures ensure that all orders are packed with care and protection in mind, but handling during transit may cause damages. Damaged orders require inspection before refunds or replacements are issued.
- If YOUR order arrives in damaged condition, save the products AND the original box and packaging in which it arrived, and notify BODYFRIEND immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick-up of the damaged merchandise. Damaged products can be returned directly to BODYFRIEND within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of the products for, at the sole and exclusive discretion of BODYFRIEND, credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE KEEP THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING CONTAINERS AND PACKAGING IN WHICH YOUR PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED.
- Any product that manifests defects in materials or workmanship or is otherwise damaged may be returned, repaired or replaced solely in accordance with BODYFRIEND’s limited warranty set forth in the attached card (the “Limited Warranty”), which Limited Warranty is incorporated into this Policy by this reference and made a material part of this Policy. The Limited Warranty is YOUR sole limited warranty for YOUR product, and if YOU wish to return YOUR product under, or pursue a claim based on, the Limited Warranty, YOU must follow the procedures set forth therein. Except for the Limited Warranty, BODYFRIEND disclaims all express and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Warranties, including the Limited Warranty, are available for a period of six months from the date of purchase when products are used in a non-residential setting. After the six-month period, any and all warranties are null and void for products used in a non-residential setting.
- Warranties, including the Limited Warranty, are null and void when products are shipped and/or used outside of the continental United States, and returns will not be accepted.
YOUR Refusal to Accept Delivery
- If YOU refuse a delivery, YOU will be charged for any charges BODYFRIEND incurs in having the product returned to BODYFRIEND. If YOU refuse a non-refundable product, YOU will not receive any credit by simply refusing the delivery. Instead, YOU will incur an additional charge for any return fees BODYFRIEND incurs after the delivery is refused. The refused delivery shall remain in the possession of BODYFRIEND until such time as YOU remit payment for BODYFRIEND to send the product(s) again. If payment is not received within thirty (30) days of the first failed delivery, then the product is forfeited. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Shipping costs and surcharges will not be refunded and a 20% re-stocking fee will be assessed, unless the return is made because the item is defective.
- BODYFRIEND reserves the right to modify its Shipping & Return Policy. No alterations or modifications may be made to this Policy without the express written approval of BODYFRIEND. This Policy sets forth YOUR sole and exclusive rights with respect to the return or exchange of or refunds for products YOU have purchased from BODYFRIEND.