For issues during or after delivery, or for returns on the product, please call the BODYFRIEND Support Team toll free at 855-200-3524, or email the Support Team at email@example.com. The BODYFRIEND Support Team is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”).
Be sure to keep all original packaging for returns, refunds and/or damaged items.
- You, the customer (“YOU” or “YOUR”), are responsible for the cost of all products, insurance, and shipment/freight charges and fees. YOU must sign for each delivery. It is YOUR responsibility to check the accuracy or completeness of each and every delivery to YOU fulfilled by BODYFRIEND or its third-party carrier.
- BODYFRIEND is not responsible or liable for any delays or damages while in possession of the third-party carrier. All items are shipped FOB origin.
Shipping within the Continental United States
In addition to the shipping fees for the third-party carrier, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DUTIES, TAXES AND FEES to ship the product from the BODYFRIEND warehouse to YOUR desired location.
Shipping Outside the Continental United States
- All warranties are null and void when products are shipped or used outside of the continental United States and returns will not be accepted.
- Products shipped via freight to points outside the continental United States are NON-RETURNABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Shipments crossing international borders are subject to the duties, taxes and fees imposed by the importing country’s government. The responsibility for these charges lies with YOU. In applicable cases, local duties, taxes and fees must be paid by YOU before the product is released. Local customs regulations may apply.
BODYFRIEND’s delivery service includes delivery and assembly of the product. To ensure smooth delivery and assembly of the product, please abide by the following delivery policies:
- Product deliveries are scheduled Monday through Friday, between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST. After hours and Saturday deliveries may be available for additional charge.
- Deliveries are usually made to most locations within five (5) to ten (10) business days, beginning with the next business day after YOUR purchase. Exceptions apply for remote delivery locations.
- YOU will receive a telephone call from a delivery agent when the product is ready for delivery to confirm a date and time for YOUR delivery. Delivery agents may not be BODYFRIEND employees, but in some cases are third-party contractors who have been hired to provide services based on BODYFRIEND standards.
- In preparation for YOUR product delivery, doorways should be measured to ensure clearance and rooms cleared so there is an unobstructed path between the point of entry to YOUR home and the room where the product will be placed. Please let the delivery agent know, in advance, if smaller than normal doors or tight turns will be encountered by the delivery team.
- YOU should expect a team to deliver the product to a room located on the first or second floor.
- The delivery team will assemble the product, plug it in and perform a functionality test to ensure that the product is ready for YOUR use. No actual demonstration will be conducted by the delivery team.
- IF YOU DO NOT ASK TO KEEP THEM, ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS AND DEBRIS WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR HOME BY THE DELIVERY TEAM. IF A REASON MAY EXIST TO RETURN THE PRODUCT, ASK THE DELIVERY TEAM TO LEAVE ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS BEHIND.
- BODYFRIEND cannot deliver to anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Please arrange for an adult to be present when the truck arrives.
- BODYFRIEND requests a forty-eight (48)-hour notice if YOU want to reschedule or cancel delivery. YOU may incur an additional fee if YOU reschedule less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to delivery, or if no adult is home when the delivery team arrives.